Marvel Iron Man ARC Reactor Power Bank
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
- Next Product →
Iron Man ARC Reactor Power Bank
ARC reactor is a type of fusion power which derived from the Repulsor Technology of Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark. An interactive LED flash with sound effect design is the highlight for this product shown in the video, just like an authentic STARK product. Iron man, Robert Downey has one.
1. Size: 3.2 (L) x 3.2 (W) x 1 (Thick) inch, Weight: 0.9 lbs
2. Battery Capacity: 5200mAh x 3.7V
3. Battery Type: Li-ion (After 500 charging cycles it still retains 80% of ite maximum battery capacity)
4. Compatible with Micro USB and electronics appliances, iPhone, Ipad, and all Android phone.
5. Over charging and over discharging protection
6. Over temperature and over current protection
7. Short circuit protection and automatically power off when it is on the bank of short circuit protection
8. 3 months factory warranty
9. 5 interactive sound and lighting effects (shown in the video)
10. Comes with a flannel bag (Limited)
12. Officially licensed by Marvel